About the Role
MOA duties include but are not limited to:
· Obtain patient history including chief complaint, social history, history of present illness, AUDIT, DAST, PHQ 9, and other pertinent information
· Take vital signs, measurements, vision and hearing screens
· Perform procedures ordered by physicians including but not limited to tympanometry, pulse oximetry, nebulizer treatments, EKG’s spirometry, and dental varnishing
· Administer appropriate screening tests based on patient’s reason for visit
· Administer and properly log vaccinations
· Send any prescription via E-Rx as directed by physician.
· Administer telephone triage for patients with assistance from provider
· Assist medical provider in procedures, patient questions and concerns and maintain efficient patient flow
· Review vaccine refrigerators and freezers weekly to monitor proper storage of immunizations and medications
· Stock rooms with needed supplies
· Maintain infection control by cleaning rooms in between patient care
· Check voice messages and respond accordingly through telephone encounters
· Call patients with lab results and document completely
· Complete incoming forms/faxes
· Available to travel to other HCCH facilities in the event of an employee absence or need Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Minimum of 2 years experience as a medical assistant in a primary care setting. CMA, MOA, or LPN licensure preferred.
Final candidates will be asked to complete skills, reasoning, and personality assessments specific to the position to which they applied.
About the Company
HCCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.